|Vacancies in the UAE|
Swim Instructors -commencing next academic year 2022-2023 - Al Yasmina Academy - (220000C9)
Aldar Academies are currently seeking an outstanding Administrative Assistant for Al Yasmina Academy in Abu Dhabi to start in August 2022.
Al Yasmina Academy is an outstanding English Curriculum school in the beautiful city of Abu Dhabi. With our globally recognised and admired curriculum, dedicated and passionate practitioners and outstanding teaching and learning, Al Yasmina Academy is an exceptional place to work. It has an exciting, diverse and progressive learning community that annually produces some of the very best I/GCSE and A Level results in the UAE. Our learning culture is under pinned by our core values of excellence, respect, passion, collaboration and creativity allowing all students to thrive. Furthermore, the Academy is extremely proud of its recent ADEK inspection, which rated Al Yasmina Academy as ‘Outstanding’ in all six performance standards, putting it amongst the top schools in the UAE and Middle East.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the highly successful Aldar family of schools and to help shape the future of Abu Dhabi’s leading school group.
The successful candidates will be closely aligned with our core values and ethos and possess a genuine understanding and appreciation of the values of the region.
- Teaching swimming to every class in the school.
- Managing the work of the swimming assistant.
- Ensuring the children are always supervised.
- Planning and delivering engaging lessons.
- Organising and participating in galas and other sports related activities.
- Liaising class teachers and classroom assistants over the care and supervision of children- prior to, during and after lessons.
- Running extra-curricular provision.
- To always ensure that a member of staff is watching the children in the water but not teaching a group.
- Level 2 swimming qualification or equivalent.
- Lifeguard qualification and CPR Knowledge.
- Having the ability to cater for the needs of all students across the age and ability range.
- Be suitably experienced in teaching swimming and effectively deliver the swimming provision at Al Yasmina Academy.
Job Specific Knowledge & Skills
- Have the teaching / coaching knowledge to understand how to adapt his/her delivery to allow all students to progress.
- Be able to have effective communication skills to allow all students to be able to access the teaching content.
- Deep understanding of all the strokes and how to develop these in all swimmers in the academy from beginner to advanced.
- Understanding of any potential barriers students face in swimming and have a range of teaching approaches / styles to overcome these.
- A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
- A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check
Aldar Academies are a family of world-class, child centered, and innovative schools based in the UAE. We educate over 25,000 students across our group of owned and managed schools and as we grow so does our need for highly skilled, inspirational, and dedicated school leaders.We offer an attractive remuneration package, our future focused learning model includes both students and staff and so we place a special emphasis on professional development, coaching and training.
Successful candidates will have access to a wide network of professionals and opportunities to both lead and contribute to training others as well as developing themselves.
Aldar Academies are keen to hear from like-minded, forward thinking school leaders who would welcome the challenge and opportunities that we have to offer.
This job description is not all inclusive. Aldar Education reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are also mindful of our national development strategy and encourage UAE Nationals in their application at our company.
Aldar Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Offers of appointment are subject to satisfactory references and police clearance.
Primary Location: UAE-Abu Dhabi
Organization: Admin Support
Job Type: Full-time
More…. UAE JOB