|Vacancies in the UAE|
وظائف شاغرة في الامارات
June 20, 2022
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Hiring an Internal Auditor for Abu Dhabi.
- Perform and control the full internal audit cycle including risk management and control management over operational effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Conduct internal audits within the competence.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Engage, coordinate and monitor the performance of the outscored internal auditors’ services.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document process.
- Maintain open communication with management, Audit Committee and the Board.
- Conduct follow-up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Conduct any special investigations authorised by the management, Audit Committee or the Board.
- Degree in Finance & Accounting.
- Postgraduate qualification preferred.
- Certification equivalent to CPA, CA, CMA or ACCA required.
- Four years of full-time experience in internal auditing, risk assurance, risk management.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Extensive knowledge of internal auditing and accounting principles and practices, and management principles and preferred business practices.
More…. UAE JOB
Source: jobs @ AG Services LLC